Sunday, December 28, 2008

Flyff Crazy Blade Guide

First a few notes for you to consider…


1) I haven’t reached my goal level so I may be a bit off in making this guide.

2) I decided to release this guide early because I really want to help and so far I have enough information to make a conclusion that this would work out good on top levels.

3) Forgive any grammatical errors and Typographical errors cause this is done in a hurry. (not to mention I’m drinking while doing this.)

4) I won’t discuss stat distribution here. If you’re playing the game and went thru this guide you’d know when to add which.

5) much of what I’m going to talk about would be on top levels. that would be 105 and above. So SHUSH!!!!


So let’s get started….


Introduction.


First, let me stress out that blades are the most versatile class in all of the jobs here at flyff because there are a lot of builds that we can do with it. In order to make a good build there are a lot of questions that need to be raised like “what do you enjoy most?” perhaps “I love guild wars” or even “I want the best char in PVP”. Creating an ultimate character in games such as flyff is not at all possible. SO FORGET IT!!!


You can make good builds though depending on a character that you think is good enough for you. like “I want to beat this class?” or even “I want to totally rock on guild wars” maybe “I just want to get rich so, BH and level all the way!”


Here’s a few pointer on which you may want to consider when making your character.


STR - Raises the normal attack damages of melee characters.


STA - Raises the HP of all characters


DEX - Increases the evasion of all character, Increases the Normal attack speed of all character, also increases the Hit Rate of all Melee Characters, Raises the attack damage of Bow uses(this part I’m not sure. Most people confirmed it, if not all)


INT - Raises Magical damage. This may be in the form of normal and skill attacks of mages. (note: I’m not sure if this also holds true to staves.since I have only tested this with wands.)


Ok. before you go “OMGWTFBBQSTIX, why is it your dex has so many things in it that you make my head hurt.” Well, it’s because a different character is affected by those stats in a different manner. I really can’t elaborate on it since my only character is a blade but I have tested this things out so bear with me.


There are instances like a Bow user, his/her damage is affected by dex but for other classes it doesn’t. Also, the ASPD of normal attacks of mages are affected by dex . (TAKE NOTE OF THE WORD “NORMAL” YOU CREEP!!! By that I didn’t say you use a skill!!!) and so forth and so on… Some things you jst have to figure out on your own like in a BP’s case, different skill is affected by a different stat.


Now, let’s see. you now know what stats do and you now know what to do with your gaming life as a blade. yup, I think that’s about it. it’s time to get started. creating your character.


Creating your character 101


I’m supposing that’s easy and won’t have to teach you those things. Face it, you were able to find my guide you can create your character. I’m jst annoying you guys. (not to mention I’m drunk and hating myself every minute and I want you to be mad at yourselves too because you have to go through all of this. hahaha!!!)


Vagrant


Creating you Vagrant is relatively easy either you go for all dex or all str. it’s 15 levels which give you a lot of experience so don’t complain. You’d get a stat reset after changing into your first job. NO!!! Being a vagrant is not a job! Get a life!


Mercenary


Oh yes! Mercenary days… I miss it. Those days are easy. I’d be discussing jst skills here. okay since this really a blade guide. I’d discuss which skills are useful as a blade. all of those skills can be used but not everybody will be willing to spam their skills. (too bad!)


First it’s sneaker. yeah it’s sneaky. LOL! You get to slow down your enemy’s attack speed. Very useful for blades even knights to get that extra time to get over that cooldown. PVP wise this is almost as good as useless for blades that is.


Blazing Sword


Gives you 1 “hit rate” for every 2 levels and an attack power of 2 for every level. ( I’ve mastered mine. hehehe!) very useful when you’re dex isn’t that high. (those darned monsters got really high dex) Btw, the last 3 levels of this skills gives you a +4 damage then +5 damage and another +5 damage respectively.


Sword Mastery


More power is always good I always say. This skill when mastered gives you a full hour duration. (I’ve mastered mine! Bwahahaha!!)


Smite Axe


Ok, so I’m turning mellow now and getting lazy. want info what this skill do? surf thru this link - http://f3data.gamingsource.net/home.html


now, that I got out of the way.. this skill is great, most especially when you’ve got a really high sta. Knight’s jst love this skill. *wink* (I’ve mastered mine… I’m getting annoying ain’t I?)


Axe Mastery


More power is always good I always say. This skill when mastered gives you a full hour duration. (I’ve mastered mine! Bwahahaha!!) (I think I jst copied and pasted this from somewhere. LOL! I am annoying. >.< )


Impower Weapon


This skill is good when leveling up. MORE POWER!!! >:3 )


Ok that’s about the most important skills.


Ok. you have now reached lvl 60 and has turned into a blade. Probably you’re sulking because yournot as powerful as you thought you would be. Don’t fret all of blades goes thru that stage.


Blade


Ok. you’re a blade now. Weeee~ Ain’t killing fast cool? There is this one thing that I would like to mention. All of the blade skills are dex dependent. If you want to be a skill spammer then Dex is a good way to go with a little help of STA of course. ( that is if you want to mob, though you may want to stick to your own level or 2 levels higher than you are.)


Blade Skills


Which to master? easy. if your a sword user go for the sword skills. If your an axe user then go for the axe skills. The last tree should be mastered.If your a dual user, (like me >:3) master all of it.


Blade Builds


A lot of things to consider really. But I’ve said it all above. So let me discuss things that pertains to builds. I usually troll around this forums and i’ve seen a lot of questions like “which is the best wepon?” or how do I build my stats?” for starters let me stress out that Rares are limited(as of now) and equips are limited as well. Once you get to 90 the best weapons or armors to use are that of +10’s. unless you want to sacrifice a lot for a certain stat.(I’m talking about a lot!!! so don’t even think about it!) No rareswould compete with something that is same to yourlevel which is +10. (PERIOD!!)


ok let’s go to the serious part. A lot questions which stat benefits a blade most. well, being a versatile character it benefits most to almost all of the stats.(except for INT, hope you weren’t surprised. LoL!)


Ok, time to sort things out.


Why go for str? Well, our weapon may not be as powerful as knight’s but we hold dual weapons. *wink* get the idea already? the damage goes thru alternately like - single damage then double damage. (not to mention crits.) Imagine yourself having a 1k normal damage coupled with self-buffs it is even more sweet. aside from acro’s, some BP’s and Blades who among those character have enough HP to or evasion to endure a pure str blade huh?


STA, ohh the ever reliable sta! with even 15 str and some dex a high sta could level on monsters much much higher than him/her. at a relatively slow pace of course! (what you think you can out-dominate everyone? silly you!) with no fire power how do you think you can drain their HP? during GW’s how do you expect to kill a knight who uses pills?


Ahh DEX, I did mention earlier that skills are dex dependent and as long as you don’t get 0’s for normal damage you’d rock! here’s something worth mentioning during PVP’s or GW most of your opponents will be sitting duck due to lack of dex. Forget crucio’s their HP is too low. with proper timing on use of pots their as good as dead with normal attack(depending on your build) even knights(still depending on your build)


Upon mentioning Knight and psy’s I jst have to mention this. Crucio deals double damage back at you. why? because their HP is too low! This is why proper timing on the use of pots is essential during GW’s. PVP wise their crucio is useless against skills, if you get a high dex flaunt it. Knights during GW’s really rocks IMO but as always builds plays a crucial role in it. Killing a pure sta knight would be as easy as killing CW. without fire power they’re only good in staying alive. (dances ala John travolta) My bet is upon reaching top level they be using a restatel. (na na nana na:p )


did you know that BP’s & RM’s are harder to beat compared knights? Power stomp has a 15% chance to stun you for 2 seconds. Sucks really but you’d do well if you send him flying relentlessly on mid air! but for stone hand this is what you get. Effect Duration” = “Basic Effect Duration” +2 sec. x INT which means the higher their INT the longer you to stun, the easier you get killed. ( I can sense some RM’s there putting on a little bit more on their dex jst to hit and BP’s on their INT to able to stun. LoL!)

Ok. that was relieving. (hoping to get flamed more than usual) Why do you need INT? for you to graduate what else? playing flyff is not a life. You need more INT to tackle this world and to keep you from going insane. More INT means more magical damage which you don’t have and More MP points which you don’t need! The more INT you add the more people you would make happy.(that is not my problem if you didn’t get the message)


Stat distribution


yeah, this is stat distribution and I still wouldn’t tell you how to distribute it. PERIOD! But here is something for you to ponder on. for every 10 dex gives you another 100 damage. that’s a 1k in a 100 dex.don’tlaugh at 100 points most of the items you use rely on 100 HP points.LOL!

every 10 sta gives you more HP points. I think you get the point here.

every 20 STR maxes out your damages. ( you guys call this bonus, I don’t)

every 10 INT gives you something (don’task me. I’m not a mage.)


Now concluding this worthless peice of a guide that I have I’m sure you learned a lot of information as well as misinformation. That’s the best way for you to learn. thru mistakes.

A lot of people have been asking my build, ok here it is. NOT!!! but here is something to leave you guys by. concentrating on a certains stat is good, followed by a secondary stat while giving alms to the third stat.

in example:

140 str 100 sta 60 dex - plus the stats you ot items that you could parobably think of. This build is great attacking people normally which has low dex as well. they’d die on you almost instantly.

140 dex 100 sta 60 str - would be good attaking normally or with skills. again items would be a greatplus here.

140 sta 100 str 60 dex - would be great againt massive dealer such as mages. elementors would be a pain though.


140 str 100 dex 60sta -purely rocks. Killing in a matter of seconds. wait til u get a great RM.


A lot of combinations can be made. Just remember those above are jst examples. It doesnt matter how high you aim and it doesnt matter how low you have of a stat. as long as you get your goal. basically I’m telling you to have a goal first to get your desired results.





No comments:

Post a Comment