Sunday, December 28, 2008

Making Enough Money To Survive

Ok, so no doubt you are here for one of two reasons:


1. You are new to the game and want to know how to make some quick penya to buy that nice weapon/armour/shield/set etc.


2. You want to see why this guide may or may not be different to all of the other guides out there.



This is my first time writing a guide so don’t flame me if it’s not all that good. The guide itself may not be any different to any other “Money making” guide out there, but at the very least it could simply be forgotten about. I appreciate any Constructive criticism and any spelling/grammar errors within my guide being reported. Without further stalling, I present to you BloodRedAngel’s money making guide.


Note: This guide is now aiming to be Version 11 friendly.



Quote From The Guide:


Things that are worth selling at NPC’s:


1. Browns (Same as greens but brown instead =p) Unless it’s a shield (I.E Avalon/Ancient/Battle Shield) these aren’t worth much but are suprisingly good selling point at NPC’s


I will however reword that as it does sound a tad confusing the way I put it


Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackvoice

Very nice guide. This should have existed sooner. *sigh* All that I learned on my own… ow, stupid overpriced starcandies…


v.v I thought most of this was covered in guides given the multitude of them I’ve seen out there. A bad way to learn about that but at least that way you won’t fall for it twice =]


Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyffSoul

Hmm I wonder why this guide got less than a 20% rating. My guide called how to be a successful assist got a bad rating today also.Some idiot is going around derating our guides cuz they feel like it. pisses me off.


^^ Well I’m not hugely bothered about the rating, the guide is here for use regardless of rating, word of mouth can work better than ratings. All it takes is for someone to quote this guide in a topic on the forums and the news will be spread and the rating should be ignored/fixed.


Just need a few more faults/that pm on the 2nd class Gianting info and I can get to work on the next “Version”


Oh yeah, and I’ve been at work all day so I’m only gonna reply this week after 6:00 PM BST


If there’s no info on gianting I’ll start the next version in an hour or so

BloodRedAngel


Oh final note, next time I get on flyff I’m gonna get a picture for the guide though if someone could get me a picture before then that represents this guide I’d be very grateful






No comments:

Post a Comment