Sunday, December 28, 2008

Making a Good Acrobat on Flyff

I made this guide for people to know how I made my Acrobat; It has the Acrobat Quest and the Build I used, and Equipment that is a great help.


First off, make a character. Lol.

Well I cheated because I was excited about making an Acrobat. I had my boyfriend go on his Ring Master to Heal and Buff me until I reached Level 15. Lol.


Well, to start out:



  • You’re level 1. Go out past Northern Flarine, towards the Aibatts (Level 1 - 2). You would see them shortly. Hunt them until you receive 10 Twinkle Stones. You NEED these for your job change to an Acrobat. Even if you stop getting experience from them, keep fighting until you get 10. Do NOT sell them to other people.
  • Secondly, level up until you’re level 6 or when you think you can kill Peakyturtles, which are about level 7 - 8.
  • When you can, go to the Plain of Bubble and keep killing them until you get 5 PeakyRinds. You need these too for the job change. While you’re there. Look around for a Book Of Technique. Pick it up. This is also a quest item.
  • The last item you need for the job change would be a Slain from a Lawolf. These are level 13 - 14, so you have a bit of leveling up to do.
  • When you get all of the quest items, be careful not to lose them.
  • Level up until you are level 15.
  • You need to buy a blinkwing to Darkon now. Go to East Flarine and buy TWO blinkwings from the magic shop.
  • Use one of the Blinkwings. When you’re in Darkon, talk to Hent. He tells you to kill 40 SMALL Aibatts in 7 minutes.
  • When you accept the quest, you will be teleported back to Flaris and the time starts.
  • Kill the Small Aibatts and use the other blinkwing to teleport to Darkon and talk to Hent again.
  • The next part of the quest, he tells you to collect the items I told you to collect already. Time saver, isn’t it?
  • Well take the items to Pyre, who is next to the Quest Office.
  • He explains a lot of things about Acrobats. And about the High Dwarpet Tucani who lost his Book of Technique.
  • Well, go to Flaris once again. Go to the place on the Map that says Billeting Place by Hi-Dwarpet. And look for Tucani. Talk to him and he gives you the Label Of Technique. Don’t lose this either. You have to give it to the Acrobat Trainer later on.
  • Tucani tells you to go to Darkon and slay the Shuraiture, who has been harassing people of Darkon. It’s level 15 and should be pretty easy to kill.
  • After you kill it, go back to town. Next to Hent is the Acrobat Trainer named Tailer. When you finish talking to her, you have become an Acrobat, and received a few items. Your stats have also been reset.


These are the stats that I used on my Acrobat and they seem to be working well. When you’re level 15 start your stats as STR 15, STA 18, DEX 40, INT 15.


Do not add any INT no matter how much you want more MP. Those points can be used to add more DEX. This is a DEX build, obviously, with as little STA as possible. You can add more if you want. But always add more DEX. DEX is the power for bow users. It also is the attack speed, evasion rate, and blocking rate. Your critical rate increases by 1 for every 10 points in DEX. Acrobats will never achieve the 100% Critical Rate as Jesers will.


With this build, I was able to kill things about 6 levels higher than me. At the moment, my Acrobat is level 30 and is able to take on Captain Hobos. If you want more MP, it’s good to find a couple IntelRings or Mental Necklaces.


Good Equipment that you should have starting out. You should have the level 15 Acrobat set. I loved it while I had it. It gave an extra 10% critical rate and a bunch of other stuff.


You need the level 30, 45, 60, etc. Every 15 leveled set. I think they’re awesome with the bonuses.


I’ll make an Acrobat - Ranger guide as soon as she hits level 60.





No comments:

Post a Comment